The mobile / tablet application AcneDr® & AcneDoctor (hereinafter referred to as “Applications” or “Apps”), is owned by AcneDr Healthtech Pvt.Ltd., Plot No 40 A Flat No. 4. Devi Villa , Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai 400071
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Application.
- We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updates on its requirements. If You continue to use the Application or avail of its services following such change, it is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
To fully avail the services of the Application and use it, you must download the app from the ‘Google Playstore APP’, and verify your phone number. Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the Application.
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use this Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Application may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
3. INTERMEDIARY APPLICATION
The Website is a platform that Patients and Practitioners utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. We act as aggregators who display to the End User / Patients Practitioners best suited to your needs, based on the Content provided to us / updated on the Website / updated on the Mobile Application, or applications built on it, by Practitioners and End Users, including without limitation Content relating to area of Practitioner area of specialization, expertise, experience, availability, and geographic location.
However, should a User choose to proceed with a Practitioner displayed / identified / listed by us, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, posing a question, seeking medical advisory service, exchanging Patient information, charts, DICOM Images, seeking appointments, we are not a party to such interaction and take no liability arising from such communication.
In the event you use the Application to book appointments with any Practitioner, We may send booking confirmation, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS, Chat, or by voice call on the contact number provided by You at the time of making the appointment. This includes contacting you through information received from other parties. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls.
5. PRACTITONER DISPLAY
AcneDr® & AcneDoctor collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Application, relevant information regarding the profile and practice of the Practitioners listed on the Application, such as their specialization, qualification, area of practice, experience, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details. Although we take reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is accurate and updated at frequent intervals, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented on the Application pertaining to Practitioner Content.
It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from AcneDr® & AcneDoctor, is for informational and User’s personal purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information pertaining to the Practitioners provided on the Website.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION. ACNEDR® & ACNEDOCTOR IS NOT MEANT TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE.
- AcneDr® & AcneDoctor does not support any Practitioners displayed / made available through the Application.
- AcneDr® & AcneDoctor assumes no liability for the repercussions of using the application for the purpose of transmitting User’s medical / personal data to any other User, including without limitation, loss of data, failure to boot, or other errors in the working of the device on to which the application has been downloaded.
- AcneDr® & AcneDoctor is an application used by Practitioners to promote their Services. By using AcneDr® & AcneDoctor, the User understands and accepts that AcneDr® & AcneDoctor does not endorse any Practitioner’s services.
- Any disputes arising out of the use of AcneDr® & AcneDoctor shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of India, as applicable in the State of Maharashtra. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes shall be the courts located in Mumbai.
7. USER’S OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to fulfill the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Application, including, without limitation, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Application is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained.
- access (or attempt to access) the Application and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Application. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Application or Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Application. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- use the Application in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise AcneDr’s services.
- use the User information made available through AcneDr® & AcneDoctor to further any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft.
- use the User information made available through AcneDr® & AcneDoctor to abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Application or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Application);
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Application or any network connected to the Application, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Application or any network connected to the Application. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Application, or exploit the Application or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Application, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Application;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Applications or any affiliated or linked applications;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
From time to time, the Application may automatically check the version of the Application installed on the Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the Application (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Application. By installing the Application, You authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually if necessary. Your use of the Application and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).
9. ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN ON YOUR DEVICE:
Upon download and installation of the Application, You grant the following permissions to the Applications to perform the following actions on the device You have installed the Application in.
- To read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the Application on the device’s hard disk and/or external storage;
- To access information about networks, access networks including wifi networks, receive and send data through the network;
- To determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- To determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to GPS.
- To access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the Application has been installed on, as well as the phone number of the device.
- To retrieve information about other applications running on the device the Application has been installed on and open them.
- To detect when the phone had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of sending notification/ push notifications.
- To access and change the display and sound settings of the device the Application has been installed in.
10. REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, DISPUTES & CHARGEBACKS
- No cancellation or refunds are permitted in AcneDr® & AcneDoctor.
- In exceptional cases,User may submit a claim for a refund for a purchase by emailing [email protected] and providing a clear and specific reason for the refund request and the exact terms that have been violated. Whether a refund will be provided will be determined by Company in its sole discretion. Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Application, including for example text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “App Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us other Third Parties. You may use the App Content only through the Application, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the App Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the App Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any App Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the App Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy the App Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Application; not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Application in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
12. WEBSITE TERMS